- Founded in 1988 to bring independent quality live theatre to Duncanville and all of the Best Southwest area.
- Officially became a Texas non-profit corporation in 1989.
- Acquired 501(c)(3) status in 1989
- Executive Director: Amy Jackson (email@example.com)
- Operations Assistant: Danielle Clemens (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Education Director: Elisa Guse (email@example.com)
- Community Relations: Dawn McCallum (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Produce six shows annually; season runs June 1 to May 31
- Auditions for various acting roles and volunteer crew opportunities
- Offer acting workshops for all ages
- Support Community groups with gift certificates, loan of technical equipment, costumes, etc.
PLAY AN ACTIVE ROLE AT DCT!
Cast: Audition for a role in a play! DCT has a wide range
of diverse roles available throughout the season.
Crew: Every show requires technicians, help backstage,
and crew work building the set, painting, etc.
To volunteer, simply call or email the theatre, or
attend auditions and let the director know of
Patron Membership: Five levels of DCT Membership
Please visit the “Membership” page for
You can further assist with your Tom Thumb
Remarkable/Reward Card by declaring #8725 as your charity.